Wednesday 9 March 2011

Bow-Tie

On my search for interesting places to photograph I was fortunate enough to get some time in the Shelter Charity Shop Blackpool. As we all know charity shops are an eclectic mixture of objects that once placed on the shelves can sometimes represent modern art.
This vintage bow-tie caught my eye as it was in a beautiful box stood looking proud on the glass shelve.
This makes me think of the person who used to own it, question who he was, what he looked like and the story of its journey to the shop?
There will be more in this series but I think this one is my favourite one out of them all. Simple and interesting.

2 comments:

  1. i actually wish we had more charity shops, best places

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love them and I think that they hold so many great treasures lol :)

    ReplyDelete