Thursday 5 August 2010

Viewing

I was fortunate enough to have another photographer (Sheila Morris from Dove Photography) photograph my launch night. This proved really handy as I was trying to mix with everyone and thank people for coming.
This shot is of the Mayor of Blackpool and Karen Winkely from Get Started. The photo they are viewing is of Laci a former Blackpool Tower Circus clown.




Here Sheila captured Paul from ThinkCreative and Darren from Caffe Dolce. Both said they were impressed with the work and look to hire me in the future - RESULT!

The shot in the back ground of my grandfather proved to be one of the most popular images of the night. I will be blogging all the shots individually soon and also will be giving people to opportunity to purchase prints.


Here we see the image of Brian London the far left and the former Miss Blackpool in the foreground.
I was really happy with the way both turned out and as you can see from the photo they generated a lot of interest.
Amanda (Intrepidfish) and Ian (Digitav) both gave positive feedback - again I am so pleased with all the comments and the general feedback from the evening.

1 comment: