Monday 26 April 2010

Sunny

Photograph of an Election billboard campaign.

It took me a while to get this shot just right as it was placed in a busy street and I wanted the focus to be on the poster. The other images have all had something going on in the foreground but I wanted to keep this one as simple as I could. This is because I felt as the shooting went on I was over thinking what went into the photo. What reference in the shot could relate to what the billboard was saying. I think the surroundings of each poster reflects what they are trying to say. I found all the posters in a less developed area of Blackpool and on walls that were almost falling down - coincidence? I'm not sure but I think I'm over analyzing the situation.

Let me know what you think of this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment