Wednesday 29 February 2012

COSTA COFFEE

 

When asking my 'fans' on Facebook what I should shoot today I was set the challenge of 'The Little Things'. This got me thinking about the little things in my life that mean something to me - it had to be coffee with friends.
Although I don't usually go to Costa Coffee it was the nearest shop when meeting my friend. This gave me the obvious colour theme for the images and although I wasn't able to get the shallow depth of field with my mini Nikon I still like the overall storyboard. 
I think by photographing close up and long shots with movement you get a good sense of the atmosphere in the shop. If I had been a bit more adventurous I may have asked to photograph the coffee making process but like I say for the short time I was shooting the results turned out interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment